APSB13-09 – Adobe Flash March 2013 Security Bulletin Review
Adobe has release, the 12 March 2013, during his March Patch Tuesday, one Adobe Flash security bulletin dealing with four vulnerabilities. This security bulletin has a Critical severity rating. The associated vulnerabilities have all 10.0 CVSS base score.
APSB13-09 – Security updates available for Adobe Flash Player
APSB13-09 is concerning :
- Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.171 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.1243 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 and earlier versions for Android 4.x
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and 2.x
- Adobe AIR 184.108.40.2067 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh and Android
- Adobe AIR 220.127.116.117 SDK and earlier versions
- Adobe AIR 18.104.22.1689 SDK & Compiler and earlier versions
CVE-2013-0646 (10.0 CVSS base score) has been discovered and privately reported by an anonymously through iDefense’s Vulnerability Contributor Program. CVE-2013-0650 (10.0 CVSS base score) has been discovered and privately reported by a Attila Suszter of Reversing on Windows blog. CVE-2013-1371 (10.0 CVSS base score) and CVE-2013-1375 (10.0 CVSS base score) have been discovered and privately reported by Mateusz Jurczyk, Gynvael Coldwind, and Fermin Serna of the Google Security Team.