aka wow on ZATAZ.com
Sorry. No data so far.
- CFR Watering Hole Attack Details | MalwareBulletin […] Metasploit developers have analyzed the vulnerability and Eric Romang released details of the CDwnBindInfo Proof of Concept […] 2 months ago
- Internet Explorer 8 Exploit Found in Watering Hole Campaign Targeting Chinese Dissidents | MalwareBulletin […] also noted by Jindrich Kubec and Eric Romang on their blog, today.swf from CFR attack was replaced by logo1229.swf. Similarly, […] 2 months ago
- Trends in Targeted Attacks: 2013 | MalwareBulletin […] CVE-2013-0640, which was used in the MiniDuke attacks, * CVE-2013-1347, which was used in a watering hole attack on the Department of […] 2 months ago
- crosswireit I've been using Logger L750MB for a year (on CentOS) and it's a great tool but now the license has expired and each time I login to the […] 5 months ago
- ThreatConnect | Threat Intelligence […] were observed in late September 2012, in correlation with the CVE-2012-4969 IE zero-day that was discovered in the wild. Through […] 6 months ago